2 cents of common sense compels me to view recent events in the US from all angles. We live in a violent world that is obsessed with televising death and bloodshed. Mainstream media displays narrow narratives of isolated incidences to stir up emotions as if life and death are of very little value. People get provoked to either complain in anger or seek out a solution. There’s a good and bad side to it all. No matter what side you choose to be on, you’ll face criticism. Since racism and police brutality aren’t going to come to an end soon, I stand in solidarity with peace at all times. Peace!
- TECHFRICA IS A TRENDSETTER VIA SUPFRICA January 9, 2021
- TECHFRICA IS A CHANGEMAKER VIA APPSFRICA August 1, 2020
- MELANIN MATTERS! June 9, 2020
- AWARD NOTES BY A GHANAIAN DIASPORA PHILANTHROPIST May 22, 2020
- 5 AFRICAN DIASPORA SOLUTIONS FOR COVID-19 SO FAR May 16, 2020
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
No Instagram images were found.