2 cents of common sense compels me to view recent events in the US from all angles. We live in a violent world that is obsessed with televising death and bloodshed. Mainstream media displays narrow narratives of isolated incidences to stir up emotions as if life and death are of very little value. People get provoked to either complain in anger or seek out a solution. There’s a good and bad side to it all. No matter what side you choose to be on, you’ll face criticism. Since racism and police brutality aren’t going to come to an end soon, I stand in solidarity with peace at all times. Peace!
- AFRICAN INNOVATIONS FOR NOVEMBER 2019 November 27, 2019
- AFRICAN INNOVATIONS FOR OCTOBER 2019 October 27, 2019
- AFRICAN INNOVATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019 September 28, 2019
- AFRICAN INNOVATIONS FOR AUGUST 2019 September 2, 2019
- INNER VIEWS FROM THE MULTI-AWARD-WINNING SHADRACK FRIMPONG August 14, 2019