2 cents of common sense compels me to view recent events in the US from all angles. We live in a violent world that is obsessed with televising death and bloodshed. Mainstream media displays narrow narratives of isolated incidences to stir up emotions as if life and death are of very little value. People get provoked to either complain in anger or seek out a solution. There’s a good and bad side to it all. No matter what side you choose to be on, you’ll face criticism. Since racism and police brutality aren’t going to come to an end soon, I stand in solidarity with peace at all times. Peace!
- INNER VIEWS FROM THE MULTI-AWARD-WINNING SHADRACK FRIMPONG August 14, 2019
- LIST OF 10 AFRICAN INNOVATIONS FOR JULY 2019 July 31, 2019
- INNER VIEWS FROM THE GLOBAL TRENDSETTER LUVUYO NDIKI July 31, 2019
- AFRICAN NEWS 4th WEEK OF JULY 2019 July 26, 2019
- SEEKEWA USES VOUCHERS TO SUPPORT AFRICAN FARM PROJECTS July 26, 2019