I was born and raised in a war fetish. Where everybody is in the right and rarely in the wrong. Two guardians singing the same old song over and over again. Damn! Nobody can get over the past. No matter how you do the math, this type of marriage can’t last. I’m living proof that things do fall apart. Although my experience hurts my heart, I got to keep on keeping on. I got to keep on keeping on. I must live life and be strong. I must live life and be strong. Word as born. Peace!
- AFRICAN INNOVATIONS FOR NOVEMBER 2019 November 27, 2019
- AFRICAN INNOVATIONS FOR OCTOBER 2019 October 27, 2019
- AFRICAN INNOVATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019 September 28, 2019
- AFRICAN INNOVATIONS FOR AUGUST 2019 September 2, 2019
- INNER VIEWS FROM THE MULTI-AWARD-WINNING SHADRACK FRIMPONG August 14, 2019